A collection of toolboxes with user research methods to inform and inspire the development of a new toolbox for Inclusive Design.
Designing With People: a very complete toolkit developed at the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design and RCA. The method section is based on the IDEO cards. It has a focus on people with sensory, physical or cognitive impairments.
- Clear structure and overview of contents
- Very complete: example personas, contexts and projects, user research methods, guidelines about user groups, and a guide on ethics.
- Literature references are given
- Comfortable balance between amount of pictures and text
- There are tips for choosing the right methods, but no selection is made for you
See more toolboxes >>>. Continue reading